The client is a start-up company in the Scale up phase with a mixed-ownership. Its service is extremely innovative, essentially working only for export. Its turnover is growing dynamically, but they wanted to move from previous “customer-driven” sales to a systematic, customer-centric, active commercial activity.
- Transformation of the sales organization and processes
- Introduction of a regular salesperson measurement and accounting system
- A systematic customer database-based customer acquisition process;
- Increasing the efficiency of the sales organization;
- Transforming the work of salespeople.
To solve this situation we involved an interim manager, experienced in international business life. With the transformation of commercial processes, the work of salespeople has become transparent and well-managed. Within 3 months, the interim manager implemented the reformed sales process based on regular market researches, customer database building, continuous customer visits, and new customer acquisitions. In a very dynamically changing market, the company is thriving with growing sales.