Transformation of the client’s internal logistics processes, especially to improve the efficiency and the material supply of the warehousing processes and production.
- Condition review of the internal material flow, detailed interviews with the involved staff
- Condition review of warehouse material managing system
- Submission of a detailed action and measure plan for the transformation, of material supply and storage processes based on the condition review’s results.
- Transformation and optimization of the production material service process.
- Launch and testing the new structure in the production and warehouse management field, optimization of storage process.
- Continuous training of concerned workers.
- Documentation of modified processes (work instructions, task flow description, process mapping).
- Continuous quality control and regular reporting to reach KPIs of the client or to its representative during the transformation:
- productivity growth
- reduction of downtime due to material shortages
- measuring and signaling redundancies or redundancy opportunities due to positive changes
- After the successful transformation of the selected production area, extending the new method within the whole organization.
- Participation in the recruitment, selection and training process of the final internal logistics manager, continuous and complete transfer of tasks and responsibilities.
- Operating productivity increased by 15%
- Downtime due to material shortages fell below 2%
- Due to the internal reorganization of manpower, the number of labour force was reduced by 20%
- The interim manager received a job offer and stayed within the company as an employee after the project.